Saturday, January 19, 2008

We'll see if this lasts...

The title is the first sentence from Luther's "Against the Heavenly Prophets in the Matter of Images and Sacraments" (not the "Devil is shuddering" part). It describes, appropriately I think, the changes in my life throughout the past 5 years. If you knew me then, and know me now, you'd know.

I use lots of " ( ) ". I thought I'd let you know now.

Hopefully I can keep this up. It has been nice keeping up with my cuz and new cuz in Nebraska this way (abundleofmyrrh.blogspot.com), and I imagine it'll be nice to keep up with what'll be going on with me in the next 4 years.

Don't know what's up? See here --> Concordia Theological Seminary

W.T. Odom

p.s. I think adding the "T" looks more distinguished, no? I already feel like an early 19th century theologian...now if I only had cholera.

No comments: