Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Preparing for boys night...

The boys of the family (Dani, Tossi, Joppi, Paul, Martin, and Patten) have been planning a "boys night out" for us. On the schedule was hockey (which simply meant "skating" for me), snowmobiles, and pizza. As I had no skates, I had to do a little testing. Here I am the morning of boys night trying to decide which pair were best:




"Yes, these are clearly the best!"


With that, I'm ready to take on the world (or a small ice rink in rural Finland).



Next I had to get all of the proper gear. Here I am looking into the future, a future that holds NHL aspirations? Maybe. You should know that "maybe" is Swedish for "absolutely not".



Boy do I look authentic. Although, don't they say something about looks being deceiving?

Pics to follow of the events!

No comments: